Ashley and Alan’s Rainy Day Wedding
While a rainy forecast might have stressed some brides and grooms, Ashley and and Alan were determined to not let this damper the mood of their big day! Instead, the couple laughed, kissed, and danced through their day often just embracing the droplets as they fell.
While they had originally planned on both an outdoor ceremony and reception Alan and Ashley ultimately had to move their celebration completely inside. Luckily, Paradise Falls has a lavishly draped pavilion that serves as an incredible backup option due to inclement weather on your big day! As a rainstorm rolled in on the afternoon of their wedding day their entire vendor team hurried to get everything reset inside before guest arrival. As a military service member, Alan has done so much for his community and this was their vendors turn to repay the service to him. This team was absolutely incredible and we ultimately pulled off a fun and memorable evening for the sweetest couple.
And one thing they don’t tell you about rainy day weddings – the rain makes for incredible photos! If you don’t believe us just take a look below at this amazing event at our Oceanside wedding venue.
In House Upgrades:
- Gold Charger Plates
- Navy Napkins in a Pocket Fold
In House Complimentary Decor:
- Shephard’s Hooks
- Farm House Sweetheart Table
- White Paint Acrylic Table Numbers
- White Washed Chiavari Chairs
- Ceremony and Reception Venue – Paradise Falls
- DJ – Pro Sound DJ *Wedding before required exclusive DJ
- Photographer – Paris Karsh Photo
- Late Night Ice Cream – Ben and Jerry’s
- Cake – Azucar
- Floral Design – Petals for Emily